SKB Pro Series Single Bow Case|
The SKB Pro-Series Single Bow Case is injection molded from ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, material specified by the U.S. military for cases and containers. It features a gasketed, water and dust-tight submersible design, meeting military standard. The automatic ambient pressure equalization valve self-regulates for different altitudes meeting military standards.
It is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage, surpassing military standard. The case features a continuous molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin, a patented "trigger release" latch system, and a comfortable, snap-down, rubber over-molded handle.
- Custom foam insert for parallel limb bows.
- Waterjet cut foam arrow system (up to a dozen arrows).
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus
- Resistant to impact damage
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Interior Length: 40"
- Interior Width: 14.50"
- Interior Depth: 5"
- Carton Length: 45"
- Carton Width: 17.5"
- Carton Depth: 6"