Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
Based In: Lindon, Utah
Overview: Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience by demonstrating the ability to connect with customers and provide solutions to their needs. This position is responsible for being a friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful representation of the King's brand. The candidate will excel at speaking to customers about King's gear, providing sales and customer service support for all business channels, and managing returns/exchanges for KingsCamo.com. Must have a proven passion for the outdoor and hunting industry, and an understanding of the King’s Camo brand.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing timely, friendly, and helpful sales and customer support for all King’s channels (in-person, wholesale, and direct)
• Manage the return/exchange process for the eCommerce channel
• Educate customers about features and benefits of King’s product line
• Assist with overflow support to wholesale, ecommerce, outlet, and warehouse.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• A highly motivated, flexible, assertive, and outgoing personality.
• Must be comfortable speaking in front of people and on the phone.
• Ability to work full-time Monday-Friday on-site at King’s Headquarters in Lindon, UT.
• Proficient in Microsoft Business Suite (Outlook, Excel, etc.).
• A passion for the hunting or outdoor industry.