JOIN OUR TEAM
Digital Marketing Specialist
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Based In: Lindon, Utah
Overview: Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist will assist with managing King’s multi-channel marketing strategy. This position is responsible for building and executing the social media strategy for King’s. The candidate will excel at this position if they have video production, graphic design, organization, and excellent communication skills. Must have a proven passion for the outdoor and hunting industry, and an understanding of the King’s Camo brand.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Director of Marketing on a daily basis to build a consistent multi-channel marketing strategy.
• Develop, implement, and manage King’s social media strategy.
• Oversee and curate all social media content including UGC and ambassador content.
• Build and drive promotional campaigns by leveraging ambassador relationships, social media, and other relevant communication channels.
• Set goals, monitor, and measure engagement and success of every social media campaign.
• Assist with multi-channel inbound marketing initiatives to drive eCommerce sales channel.
• Coordinate with all teams to build consistent cross-channel marketing campaigns.
• Create and develop video content for product videos and promotional social videos.
• Assist with graphic design projects for all departments including marketing, product development, and wholesale.
• Skills in planning, time management, prioritization, problem solving, decision making, and communication – must be flexible to work under last-minute deadlines.
• A highly motivated, flexible, and outgoing personality. Must be comfortable speaking in front of groups of people.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Strong background as a social media specialist or similar role.
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media best practices.
• Familiarity with Adobe Suite of products – Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, and Illustrator.
• Ability to work on-site at King’s headquarters in Lindon, UT.
• A passion for the hunting or outdoor industry.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing
• Proven experience with video production
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred