JOIN OUR TEAM
Position Title: Warehouse Associate
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Based In: Lindon, Utah
Overview: Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Associate performs the core role of fulfilling customer orders in an accurate and timely manner and prepares them for packaging and shipping. This will require the associate to display attention to detail, ability to multitask, and troubleshooting skills to ensure customer satisfaction. This is an important role that reflects the professional standard for King's warehouse accuracy and timeliness with our valued customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive orders from Warehouse Manager and pick all items as required with accuracy.
• Deliver all completed orders to packers in timely manner to maintain order flow.
• Report any inventory or order discrepancies to management.
• Assist in restocking inventory.
• Examine all picked items to ensure there is no damage or defects prior to removing from inventory.
• Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, taking out trash, and other duties as needed to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
• Maintain inventory accuracy by using scanning system to verify all items picked for orders.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Computer skills including adaptability to order and inventory databases.
• Ability to multitask.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to operate various types of material handling equipment such as pallet jacks when needed.
• Experience working in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
• Prolonged periods of standing and walking (6-8 hours).
• Repetitive body motion such as bending, kneeling, pushing, and pulling.
• Bending and lifting up to 50 pounds.
• Must be in good physical condition and have good motor skills.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
• Must have good hand/eye coordination.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Warehouse experience desired
Part-time and full-time hours available