Mountain Top 2200 Backpack
- Free Shipping on $200+ Orders
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Select communities receive an exclusive discount with ID.meWhat is ID.me?
The Mountain Top 2200 Backpack was built to be a highly versatile hunting daypack that will fit your essential gear.
• 2200 Cubic Inches
• Padded Mesh Air Flow System with Internal Frame Support
• Top Loader with Roll Top Closure
• Front Zip Access for Dual Entry into Main Compartment
• Additional Front Zip Compartment
• Side Padded Protection Flaps with Straps and Elastic Pockets
• Integrated Shoulder Strap Zip Pockets
•Drop Out Bow and Rifle Attachment System
• Stowaway Pack Shelf
• Lightweight Ripstop Material
• Hydration Bladder
• Drop Out Rain Fly
• Pass-Through Waist Belt
• Weight: 6.25 lbs (bladder is 0.4 lbs of total weight)
Safely secure your expensive gun or bow with the integrated drop out bow/rifle attachment system. Complete with holster and two buckle strapping points.
The stowaway canvas pack shelf allows you to make one heavy meat trip out. Made from lightweight, water resistant ripstop fabric. The unique padded mesh air-flow back support system will keep your back cool and comfortable.
I've spent most of my hunting days using cheap packs and paying the price. This pack, is the perfect pack for the hunter. The side pockets work excellent for for my scope and rifle, they both secure tightly so I don't worry about losing my expensive cargo as I hike in. The hip pad pockets work great for my range finder as well as some snacks. I recommend this pack to any hunter, it is large enough for an over-nighter, but light enough for day use.
I took this pack on a high mountain hunt in Colorado and I was able to pack everything I needed and pack out an elk in the High Country. The King's 2200 is the best pack that I ever purchased.